The newest service at Spa Emilia - Eyebrow Lamination!
What is eyebrow lamination?
Eyebrow lamination is a new trend in the beauty industry! It's essentially a perm for your eyebrows but it's the best procedure for taming tough / unruly hairs or for thinner eyebrows to give them the appearance of thicker, feathery arches.
Lamination will straighten your eyebrow hairs and encourage them to grow in the same direction. They will look thicker, fuller, straighter, and combed up to the ideal shape.
How does eyebrow lamination work?
1. Treatment begins with a consultation with our esthetician to find the right shape and style for your face
2. A gentle solution is applied to make the hair straight and flexible
3. Next, a hydrating serum is applied to hydrate the hair
4. A natural-looking tint is applied and the shade depends on what color your eyebrows are
5. Finally a nourishing serum is applied
Brow Lamination Aftercare
It is important not to get your eyebrows wet for 24 hours, so be careful washing your face that evening. Your eyebrows will need a little grooming in the mornings; you can use a clear mascara brush or brow gel to touch them up.
Eyebrow Lamination 60 min, $75